Customs Union CU-TR certification related questions
From：Shenzhen STS test services Co., Ltd. Hits：696Createtime：2017-04-20
In recent years, the willingness of Chinese enterprises to export to Russia has increased. In particular, with the "one by one" strategy to promote the "westbound" enterprises also showed an increasing trend, which also includes Kazakhstan and Belarus. Before exporting these markets, companies must be aware of their special access requirements.
Since February 15, 2013, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan have begun to enforce the Custom Union technical regulations, the CU-TR certification, which is marked as EAC, also known as EAC certification The Customs Union CU certificate to replace the three country's own certification, including Russia's GOST-R certificate and GOST-TR certificate, Belarus GOST-B certificate and Kazakhstan's GOST-K certificate. As of March 15, 2015, the old certificate has been completely invalidated.
At present, SGS, TüV SÜD, Intertek Tienxiang Group, UL and Vivian International Inspection Group and other third-party testing and certification bodies can provide CU-TR certification services (Depp is the agent to check this business).
What is the background of the CU-TR certification?
November 2009, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan signed three countries, "Customs Union Customs Code," including nine documents, marking the "Russian-white customs union" was formally established. Since January 2010, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan 3 countries began to implement a unified tax rate. Since July 1, 2011, three countries have established a unified customs space, the abolition of customs customs. This has a Russian-led unified economy, forming a new big market.
In October 2010, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan signed the Agreement on the Trade Barriers between the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Belarus and Russia, in order to eliminate the technical barriers caused by the different certification requirements between the countries of the Union. Federal technical norms of the common norms and rules ", a certification, three countries GM, which formed the" Russian white Kazakhstan Union Union "CU-TR certification.
The Customs and Excise Department's technical specification certification integrates the original certification requirements of the Member States to ensure that the harmonized technical regulations and evaluation models, product certification catalogs, certification forms and technical supervision and registration are carried out in the member countries of the Customs Union.
Which products are included in the CU-TR certification range?
According to the Resolution of the Customs Union on 28 January 2011, there are 61 categories of product catalogs requiring CU-TR certification, which will be enforced in batches on February 15, 2013.
Products included in the list of customs affiliated certification orders include: machinery and equipment, low pressure equipment, high voltage equipment, elevators and lifts, wheeled vehicles, agricultural machinery and accessories, buses and accessories, ships, construction hardware, pyrotechnic products, personal Protective equipment, packaging, children's and juvenile products, toys, cosmetics, light industrial products, medical equipment and equipment, furniture products, chemical products, explosive environment equipment, technical equipment, elevators, food, fruit and vegetable juice, food, Telecommunications facilities, railway vehicles, high-speed railway vehicles and railway vehicles, such as ground facilities.
CU-TR certification process in several steps?
Customs Union CU-TR certification process is as follows.
(1) fill in the customs union CU-TR certification application form, confirm the export product name, model, quantity and product customs code;
(2) the certification body according to the customs code and product information to confirm the product category, determine the certification program;
(3) The manufacturer submits the Russian data and technical documents, the test report and the supply contract with the CIS country according to the certification scheme of the certification body;
(4) certification body experts to the production plant for product testing and quality system audit (if necessary);
(5) the production plant in accordance with the views of institutional experts to modify the product information documents or quality system documents (such as the initial audit failed);
(6) the certification body to produce a draft certificate, the applicant to confirm the draft is accurate, feedback to the organization;
(7) certificate issued in the official website for the record;
(8) in the product name on the paste EAC certification mark, with a copy of the certificate clearance.
What is the list of documents required for CU-TR certification?
The applicant for the CU-TR certification certificate must be an enterprise or entrepreneur in the territory of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, and the name of the foreign company can only be used as a manufacturer in the certificate. The list of documents required to apply for customs union certification is as follows.
(1) Applicant information (accurate Chinese and English names, addresses, contacts and contact information, such as the applicant's registered address and the factory address is different, need to be described in detail);
(2) the applicant's business qualification (business license, organization code and tax registration certificate, such as involving special production license, need to provide the relevant production license);
(3) authorized representative information (accurate English and Russian name, address, contact, contact information and bank account information, etc.);
(4) Authorized representative business qualification (INN certificate, OGRN certificate);
(5) Contract documents between the applicant and the foreign purchaser (the procurement contract, invoice and requisition document necessary for direct relationship between the two parties);
(6) Foreign purchaser information and business qualification (accurate English and Russian name, address, contact person, contact information, INN certificate, OGRN certificate and application batch approval necessary documents);
(7) product information (accurate product in English name, series models, customs code);
(8) product photos or pictures;
(9) Product brochure (English / Russian);
(10) product drawings (mechanical general diagram, electrical schematics, hydraulic / pneumatic schematic, etc.);
(11) ISO 9001 quality management system certificate in English (valid period);
(12) internal quality inspection or third-party international certification, related technical documents (internal test reports, such as welding tests, electrical safety testing, etc., or third-party test reports, international certification, such as the EU CE certification, UL certification and API certification Wait).